Colour Name: Black | Size Name: Acoustic-Electric Cutaway | Style Name: Standard Pack
The 3rd Avenue acoustic-electric guitar pack is a full-size guitar suitable for beginner players. This guitar is perfect for any beginner who might be interested in performing, recording, or just playing with a bit more volume and control over the tone. The 3rd Avenue acoustic-electric guitar features a standard dreadnought body, with a cutaway that allows you to play the higher frets comfortably and with ease.
A built-in preamp enables you to control your sound when plugged into an amp or PA system. The preamp has controls for overall volume, as well as having a 3-band EQ to allow you to adjust the Bass, Middle, and Treble features by cutting or boosting them. 3rd Avenue acoustic-electric guitar has a built-in tuner with an easy-to-read display and a low-battery indicator.
This is powered by a 9 Volt battery (not included). Included is a gig bag with a zip pocket in front, which is great for transport or storage of the instrument, a spare set of strings for any mishaps or just for when the strings get old, some guitar picks, and a guitar strap.
- Full-size electro-acoustic guitar with a cutaway, ideal to start learning guitar
- Bag, strap, steel strings, and picks, everything needed in a starter pack
- Light gauge steel strings were specially selected to make it easier to play for beginners
- 6 Months of FREE Online Lessons from Gigajam.
- Built in pre-amp with tuner, powered by 9V battery (not included)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.