Donner DC-2 Capo is for really fast changes on stage. Easily applied and adjusted with one hand, it is spring loaded design is equally at home in guitars, and can be conveniently parked on the headstock when not in use. Simple and easy to use, the guitar stays in tune with a great intonation.
1. Made of alloy, strong and durable.
2. Elegant, concise and curved shape design, fits Guitar and other musical instruments well, has excellent hand feeling.
3. Quality steel spring with internal memory that stands wear and tear.
4. Quality silicon pad conforms to fingerboard and frets can ensure good sound and avoid scratching.
5. Excellent structure on the basis of mechanics theory design, easy to open, but can clamp firmly and easy to stay in tune.
6. Weight: 60g.
1 x Donner DC-2 Guitar Capo
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
🎵【Strong Rust Resistance & High-Strength Metal】– Donner professional capo is built of lightweight high quality zinc alloy (Aircraft Grade Metal). As a lightweight but strong and durable capo, it is super fast to change between frets as you wish.
🎵【Easy to Use while Moving Fast on Different Instruments】- Fits perfectly electric and acoustic guitars, ukulele banjo, folk guitars and mandolin, and so on. Extremely smooth surface and ergonomic handle make our capo very easy to use.
🎵【Firm Tension & No Scratches】– Soft rubber pads give a more snug grip on the strings for firm string tension and great protection. High quality silicone pad will protect your instrument against damage. Also easy to release and reposition.
🎵【Perfect Sound and No Fret Buzz】 – Stays in tune with a great intonation and clear tone in all frets. It will be tightly clipped on strings and no more fret buzz with high performance capo.
🎵【High- Performance Steel Spring】– Steel spring with internal memory to provide strength and fatigue resistance. It will put just enough pressure on each guitar. Smooth, Roundedness, High Polished Gloss Finish is twice as bright and high quality when compared to regular Capo’s.