No products in the cart.
Lindo Red Gloss Acoustic-Electric Guitar and Carry Bag
- Regular body (10cm depth) version of popular slim ORG range to offer more low-end and bigger sound projection
- Integrated preamp with digital chromatic tuner and 4-band EQ with dual XLR/standard jack outputs for increased connectivity options (amplifier, PA, audio interface)
- Shark tooth inlays, walnut fingerboard, abalone-esque trim around body and headstock, die-cast tuning pegs, ABS nut, ABS compensated saddle, bridge pins with abalone-esque centre
- Includes padded gig bag, strap, spare set of strings, capo, and an amp lead
- Free next working day delivery, 12-month warranty, 14-day money-back guarantee, customer telephone support on 01173009806 (Monday-Friday, 9:00-17:30), email@example.com
Lindo red gloss acoustic-electric guitar is created by Lindo Guitars in the UK. With a range of features and benefits to appeal to all levels of players. The ORG Regular range is the deeper body version of the very popular ORG-SL slim electro-acoustic guitar designs. Specifications are exactly the same except for the deeper body, which produces more ‘low end’ in natural acoustic tone. The integrated pre-amp with a digital tuner is ideal for tuning on the move and features. Chromatic mode for custom string tunings as well as an auto mode for regular. The backlit LCD ensures visibility in all lighting conditions so you are not caught out trying to find your tuning pedal.
When you are connected to an amplifier making those live tweaks to the sounds you create has never been easier. Bass, middle, treble, and presence sliders and a master volume dial on the preamp unit are all to hand. This means you can boost levels for a lead progression or reduce treble for a rhythm section – all is possible.
The XLR socket:
with enhanced signal has also been integrated. So that you can plug directly into external PA equipment or recording desk. Whilst also being connected to your guitar amplifier. Great for playing live, recording at home, or in a professional studio.
The Lindo red gloss acoustic-electric guitar has other unique touches:
Metal logo inlay on the headstock and ‘shark tooth’ inlays on the walnut fingerboard. As well as looking stylish, the Florentine cutaway body shape offers you added functionality. So you can easily reach for the notes higher up the fingerboard. The compensated bridge saddle provides accurate intonation across the fingerboard. And the high-quality die-cast tuning pegs ensure the guitar holds its tune. The combination of a generous upper and lower bout width, spruce top, catalpa neck, walnut bridge. ABS nut and saddle mean a good balance of highs and lows and plenty of resonance.
|Guitar Pickup Configuration|
|Neck Material Type|
|Number of Strings|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.